Compassion in Fashion: 8th International Fur Free Fashion Festival
Living a Carbon Neutral Life
28th October, 3pm CST
We are so thrilled that for the first time ACTAsia’s Compassion in Fashion Forum will be part of Shenzhen Fashion Week (SZFW) in partnership with the Shenzhen Garment Industry Association (SGIA). Shenzhen is a highly respected fashion-centric city, boasting a high concentration of designers and manufacturers and the celebrated SZFW is widely recognised for its progressive and sustainable agenda.
Who are the Guest Speakers at the Event?
- Ming Pan, President of Shenzhen Garment Industry Association
- Xiaoya Liu, ACTAsia Caring for Life Education’s Programme Lead – China
- John Nguyen , Deputy Head of Retail & Consumer, Department for International Trade at the British Consulate
- Kerry Bannigan, Executive Director of the Fashion Impact Fund
- Xiao Qing, Deputy Secretary General or CBCGDF
- Dominique Sinard, Executive Director of SGIA Fashion Industry Sustainable Development Working Committee
- Richard Bissett, Respect for Animals
- Jinky Huang, Artist & Designer
- Hannah Lane, Director of Partnerships of REDRESS
- Guo Longzhu, Chief Architect of Energy Expert, Alibaba Cloud
- John Lau, Dean of Academic Strategy, London College of Fashion (LCF)